Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hmmm....

"Hmmm..." thats my usual filler phrase when I am listening or thinking while yahooing ( chatting) with someone. recently somebody sent me a offliner, it was kind of nice.... made me "hmmm...." for while ( a little too sentimental though to suit my style)...but still I thought I should post it on my blog. so here it is.

"What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?, What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 moments of sadness?, What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?, So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, I look up to you, love you, and truly cherish you. You are special to me and you have made a difference in my life. Remember, everyone needs a friend"

Just Sathish, so simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home