Tuesday, January 10, 2006

chalo.. I am back

Chalo, I am back....

Back from where??? ........ dont know. it depends on where u believe I have been, physically I have been to chennai and was back a couple of weeks ago itself.. but then mentally it depends again and how much you know me before and what I am now..

but before that.. there is a lot I want to talk about, first things first.

I read this book called Alchemist ( guess the book is far more famous than my blog so no intro's here). well this book impressed me, cause it mimicks, most of my thought. It talks about how life is, as it is..... and that is, things happen they way there are.. and you got to believe that, there are few things in life you can change and which you must sincerely attempt to change.. ( yeah like your acads. seriously guys, I think if you work hard you should get some good grades, though I haven got any emperical proof myself, I have heard it from many ppl that it works, so may be it should, try).

anyway where was I ( exactly where I left dumbo.. ).. that there are certain things you can change in life and certain things you cant.. so just leave it as it. there is no use bothering about it, just leave it.

yeah ok, end of post.. log off now.... .. ........ I know this is such a stupid post and truthfully I posted this, just to tell that I am back ,like how sachin comes back from long long break and scores a 20 and gets out.. this is just one such blog. Now here, I promise to write more interesting things in future.. even though I am working for nearly 10-12 hrs a day on my completing my MBA ( didnt I tell you my grades sucks in the second term and I got to make up for whatever I lost in the second term, by working double as hard), I sure shall try to think of something interesting and write.

Chalo then..
Sathish for once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home