Friday, January 13, 2006

Null and void.

There is this particular post on my friend (Ashok's) blog which I like very much.. It was written by him in memory of his girl friend, and it was kind of sweet. I so much wish his love to be a success. so wanted to post it here in my blog for eternity, so here it ...

------
‘In life there are a lot of things that you never forget. You are the only thing that I never want to forget.’
- A dialogue from Leo da Mirci’s movie “Dreams always remain dreams’.

Whenever I talk, I want to talk about you.
Whenever I write, I want to write about you.
Whenever I go out with friends, I wish it were you and me alone.
Whenever I walk alone, I wish you were there to talk with me.
Whenever people congratulate me, I wish you were around giving me a smile.
Whenever I experience newness, I wish you were by my side.
Whenever I watch a movie, I wish I could talk to you about it.
Whenever I write something on my diary, I wish I could share it with you in the future.
Whenever I see a girl in a saree, I imagine how you would look in it.
Whenever a girl talks to me, I wish there was only one girl in the world and it was you.
Whenever I look at my photograph, I wish we both were there in it.
Whenever I think, I think of you.
Whatever I read, I get reminded of you.
Whenever I think of you, I am afraid of losing you.
Whenever I am alone, I wish 'I' were 'We'.
Whenever I cry, I wish I had your shoulder.
Whenever I go to class, I wish you were in my class.
Whenever I have chocolates, I remember that we have a lot in common.
Whenever I hear songs, I remember our favorite song.
Whenever I read poems, I remember that we love the same poets.
Whenever I hear somebody speak, I think of how well you can speak.
Whenever I see children, I imagine how you would look carrying a baby.
Wherever I see beauty, I wish you were there to make it more beautiful.
Wherever I see white, I imagine you in the white night dress, when you looked like an angel.

Quizzes, Competitions, English, Poems, Children, Chocolates, Crosswords, Sudoku, Medicine, Basketball, Presentations, Movies, Music, Colours, Flowers - everything remind me of you.


Whenever it is, wherever I am, whatever I do, you are always there with me, in my thoughts. Never go away from me. Even if you think of it, I'll die. Even when I die, I want you to be near me, by my side. With me, always.


I wrote this a long time back... I thought I would share this with her and only with her.
Now, that I lost the only thing that I ever wanted to have in my life... it is here... in this blog having no meaning; null and void.
---

hmm, hope you liked it too.

2 Comments:

At Friday, January 13, 2006 8:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 7:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

machi, its really touching!!.....gud job ashok and thanx satish.

yours lovingly,
in terms of

 

Post a Comment

<< Home