Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ironic.

For my seven elements at XL

OK, I am not your typical sentimental type guy (you know how I always deny that, I am not senti, but fact is I am………..ok not so much, but just about a wee bit ) but I am on a holiday now and I was thinking of all that that has happened over the past 8 months I have been here at XL,

Well its an ironic life and lemme tell you my story here.

Call it the Einstein's theory of relativity ( or Whatever that means), I have spent about just over a 8 months with them, but it feels like I know them for years and have been with them for years. And then I know I would be with them for only another month or so, but it feels like I'll be with them for years for long.

  • There are my seven elements, without whom I don’t think I can be without seeing even for half a day. ( I don’t remember last, when we were in campus and I didn’t have a lunch or a dinner with them). I shall miss them terribly but I know I can be without them. ( I guess, there isn't nuthing much I can do about :( ). Ironic.

  • There are friends here, whom I speak like to for, like 5 hrs a day daily ( I don’t remember when last I had spoken to somebody for that long) and there are friends I meet everyday for hours and don’t speak a word to them at all ( again I don’t remember last when I know someone and not spoken a word to them- maybe never), it is ironic

  • I am in a class ( and too their Representative) of which I don’t remember the names of the half the ppl who are in my class (seriously), But I think I can name almost everyone of them in other batches in my college ( Sr / Jr both) , Ironic.

  • There are people here, who I think, know and like me pretty much ( My dearest pal JK dedicated a blog to me :), Me and Ashok sit and solve puzzles together for hours, .. and I felt so happy - guess its always nice when somebody says they would like to be your pal) and there people, I think, would hate me so much for what I am, ( again its always tough, when somebody just hates you). But then life is fair.

  • I think I have fought with almost everyone of them, and been very close to everyone ( give or take a few, I think I know everyone's deepest secret ), it’s a ironic, how you can know so much about someone so soon. - but then I guess you can be like that only with your closest pal's
  • It makes me jealous to know that they would be having all the night outs, dinners, outings, birthday parties, night canteen's, daddu's chai, tomaxi parties, dum sessions, chat sessions, CCD's, Taxi dinners without me, but then it makes me feel happy that they are enjoying and really having fun of thier life.

  • Given a choice, I might spend the rest of my life here, with these wonderful people at this wonderful college, but then again I might not. ( maybe because I cant )


Its been like the proverbial roller coaster ride for me here, I have had some of the best of times of my life here and some of the worst days of my life. I have had the best laugh here, and have cried (literally) here, I wish I live this life again, and I wish I don’t …. Its an Ironic life, Months back I wrote a poem ( actually Alanis wrote it, I just copied it), called the Ironic but didn’t realize it might happen to me so soon and so fast.


The Chosen One

3 Comments:

At Friday, February 17, 2006 2:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess i will be the only one to understand this blog fully da ... Never mind ! life is like tat ... Whoever is around, whoever cares, whoever loves, whoever hates .... It will continue to roll on ... Not every one is happy and neither everything is painful ... tats universal ... all of us have our share of smile and pain ..

JK

 
At Friday, February 17, 2006 4:31:00 AM, Blogger Craze Maze said...

thalai. super...

You are a genius...So many things that mean one thing to others(non-7 elements), but something else to us. Things should have happened as I told you today in front of CCD(when you stopped the bike for a minute).

I am thinking of how good it would have been if things had happened that way.

I assure you, always Nice guys get nice girls!

When we were walking down after CCD today, I was thinking of how different it is going to be next year. For the first time in my life, I wished college life goes on forever so that everybody stays with me...

 
At Friday, April 21, 2006 1:26:00 AM, Blogger ~S~ said...

It still hanst sunk in that you wont be around canteen precincts next yr. Will miss you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home