Thursday, August 11, 2005

Tribute to Trina

Hi Trina: This blog is for you, ( I know you never get bored, so I shall try to make this as boring as possible)..

For others, why am I dedicating this post to a friend whom I don’t know, well for starters, she happens to be my first blog fan (do I need to add that she’s only person who I don’t know, who reads my blog). but other gals don’t get disappointed yet (and spoil my chances), She’s already engaged and has been steady for over 6.5 yrs (wooof, Congrats Tina, I didn’t know, one could go steady with a person for 6.5 yrs, Just for the record my first crush lasted for all of 5 minutes ha ha..)

Well otherwise if you are interested in GRAX (Gossips and Rumor Association at XL), long long ago, when I first started blogging, you all know how I used beg, plead, mail, message everyone that I know to visit my blog. (basically that’s kind of become my auxiliary hobby, the first being typing the blog, second is pleading everyone I know to visit my blog- C'mon how long can a person write in solitude, I am no Shakespeare to be recognized long after dead,). but somehow Trina, without being cajoled came to my blog and supposedly liked it ( what a change, for all the criticism I've received for my writing). She even said I have got a fluent language and it doesn’t seem like reading somebody's blog, it’s like talking to the person. ( guys, believe me I am not making this up, I got proof, somebody actually wrote good about me).

So what’s the moral of the story.

1) Guys and gals you better visit my blog, I can’t plead any more, I am already deprived of sleep & food at XL.

2) Any new fans of mine, please reveal yourself if you want a blog dedicated to you. (Not that it means anything, but tell me does anything in this world really mean anything, so in that sense my dedication should matter a lot to you).

3) Trina is engaged (at least going steady). so my purpose of starting this blog is still not accomplished.


Ok then thanks trina for coming here, and cya all others later..

Sathish

1 Comments:

At Friday, August 12, 2005 10:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Sathish... Check your mail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home