Tuesday, August 09, 2005

What I do, when I got nothing else to do.

One of the things you do pretty regularly at XL ( ie, when you are not doing the thousand other things which guys do here) is watch loads of movies and it is some kind of a sin here, if you dont watch a movie a day. - for them, it is something like "watching a movie a day keeps your acad nightmares away".

So to stop my nightmares and regain my sanity, I watched Anniyan the other day, but the prints were so aweful that I could have sworn it was Kovai Sarala who was the heroine of the movie. But anyway what the heck, we knew it was some kind of mix of Indian + Mudhalvan + Kung Fu Hustle + Gentlemen and we have watched all those movies, so it didnt really require the brains of XL guy ( ma boasting.. ) to figure out the story.

TBC ( To be continued)...

Ok.. to confess, I am really half asleep ( now that is a lie, I am fully asleep now and am sleep typing this), and its now 4:00 am midnight, and my brain cells are all in sleep mode. so I shall try to finish this blog later. ( didnt want to delete this post either).

cya
King Sathish the IV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home