Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Why Do I Blog?

Recently a friend of mine, asked my why do I blog?

Well I have been blogging for sometime now, but havent really sat about thought about why do I such a seemingly useless thing. why do I want to spend time on something which most probably nobody is going to ever read and if anyone reads, adds absolutely no value to them.

Well for starters, If I didnt know why I do, I atleast knew what not to do, First I dont intend to make my blog a personal diary of mine and jot down everything that happens to me. Which is why I got absolutely no qualms as to who reads my blog and who doesnt, but it sure does make you a much wiser person if you do read my blog.

Anyway " The raison d' tere ( which is some forign word-french or latin or whatever- for purpose) of my blog is ( Heck.. does everything in this world has to have a purpose, why cant it just exist for what it is), that It just makes ME feel good, when I look at something at a different perspective and put it in my blog without having to really bother whether somebody is interested in hearing it not.( like a vent out for your thoughts which you cant normally say to anyone else)..

The other option if I hadn't start my own blog, is to have thought of all the funny things I normally think of - and keep talking To myself and laughing alone... Woof thank god, somebody invented the blog concept, before I got insane..

So guys, now you know why I type in all the crap I type in, Its because the person who visits my blog the most is myself( I outnumber my next nearest visitor by 20 times - if that is some kind of statistic), and guess what, I get a different perspective/ mood of things everytime I read the blog I post in and I love blogging.

PS: I also want to prove a point here( yeah again to myself), that If I need be, I can write about even nothing for a page-just as this one.

Luv.
Just Sathish - nothing more, nothing less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home