Tuesday, February 21, 2006

So, what exactly is bird flu?

See the objective of this post is very simple.. There is one of my earlier post which I want to remove, for which I am posting some crap post. I don’t even know what I am posting, but still read this and keep refreshing your browser so that you don’t see my earlier posts.. see this very important so just do what I said.

anyway so what exactly is bird flu?

who knows and who cares....

Yeah I still eat chicken if you want to know, ( & for those of you, who wish only the very best for me, dont worry, there has not been a single case of anybody being affected by bird flu till date in India). btw just for your info, me and chicken go a long way together. I have had it, long before I know any of you, so dont go advicing me of being veg, I love my chicken more than my girlfriend ( not that I have one, but I am putting it just for effects).

Ssssssszzz......

PS: yeah I knows its ages( I had my birthday in between, so it really ages..., since I posted something, ) but you know I am so so busy these days. I have atleast 5 posts in drafts ready(including my now infamous kadalai blog post), so just keep coming back, I'll be right before you can pronounce floccinaucinihilipilification - which incidently is official longest word in english)

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:15:00 PM, Blogger Craze Maze said...

this is one of the best posts in this blog. Very interesting and at the same time informational. :)

kaduppaa irukku. Really I dont understand why the previous blog was removed. It was good.

All I can say from the bottom of my heart is "No guts!!!!"

Keep blogging....

 
At Sunday, August 20, 2006 10:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dei
bring back ur previous post...
there is no one in xl to fill ur kadalai king kong position. post that article so that it trains the junis/gmp on campus.
they say its all called knowledge management, even at Harvard!
cheers
justAnotherXler

 

Post a Comment

<< Home