Saturday, August 27, 2005

Check this out..

Hey..

Recently I stumbed upon this cute little software called "Stumble" (wow what a coincidence- "I stumbling upon stumble "- ok that was PJ, even I didnt laugh for it), anway what this software does is (ok purists its actually a plugin for my browser, & not exactly a software), once you set your area of interest it stumbles upon some interesting site of the web , which you normally wouldn't know exists.

This one is really amazing I am already addicted to the plugin, you should chk out some of the site it turned out to me recently.

1. Click here to reach the site, where I heard your voice ( seriously ppl, It was a pleasure to hear you after so very long).

2. Click here to see some seeing very good applied art work ( beg you pardon.. did I just say, applied art work- whatever it means)

3. Click here to find out if you girl friend / boy friend (or friends as the case may be).. is lying with you. ( ok that was seriously a typo, I meant lying to you.. C'mon it was really a typo, why would you need a website to tell you if your G/B friend was lying with you, can't you figure that out yourself).

ok.. thats all for this edition of Times of Sathish.... cya till we meet again.. ( "cya till we meet again" isnt that Ironic).

Luv
Only Sathish

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 31, 2005 12:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... BTW... i have your morning glory picture on my desktop. its really cool!!

i didn't see the software/plugin that you were talking about but there used to be a similar software called PURPLE YOGI that would do the same. i think it kinda lost its bite after a while.

ok everytime i ask you this question u never answer so i'm just going to keep asking it - How does a person like you survive in a predominently hindi speaking city/society?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home