Saturday, September 03, 2005

Take a break.. blog

Hi dudes and dudettes (if at all there is a word like this):

I shall not blogging for sometime now on.. Official reason being, I got my end terms going on, (not that I study hard, but atleast I need to time to keep my book open) and immediately after that I shall going to my sweet home town ( Chennai)- ok Its not really a sweet home town.. but its far far better than any place in Jharkand ( where I am currently based)). atleast you get a decent chiken biryani there.

The other unofficial reason being, I am a little bored. thought I shall take a break and also give my readers a break. (Also my blog seem to have done its job of impressing someone, I had hoped for now. so Its time to try other strategies now).

Ok then.... take care till we meet again.
yeah.. you know who..

1 Comments:

At Saturday, September 03, 2005 1:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Internet comes into its own as aid during storm and aftermath
On the site of New Orleans station WWL-TV, you could summon video replays of the station's news coverage - including a seemingly despondent Mayor C. Ray Nagin talking of "a state of devastation" - and read a ...
Amazing job on your Blog! I'll definitely be coming back.
broadband phone service provider

 

Post a Comment

<< Home