Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ninde' :) - The 5th of April



Ninde’ :-) - The 5th of April.

I was in JLT yesterday (what a Irony, it all started there –TO- end there) for over one and half an hour, I wanted to stay more, but I couldn’t. (why did Tony come and pick up the bag early – Who is John Galt ( )

Then I came back to listen ‘Uyire en Uyire’ song. It is quite my favorite song, but I think I no longer will listen to it. Just as some people can’t hear the shrill noise of peacock, I won’t listen to this song anymore. Thought I feel very very happy (and sad at the same time) listening to it. I no longer will listen to it.

First, It should NOT have happened, but it did. Then It should HAVE happened, but It didnt. I don’t understand many things, I can only tell you, that that was best at XL. (Just like the poles in a magnet).

I can’t write more, so I stop here. And tomorrow shall come again. Who knows what the tide brings next. But today I cry.

77492.

PS: Call Ashok on a cordless mobile for decodes.

5 Comments:

At Friday, April 07, 2006 11:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know whatever I say, it is not going to help you. I have tried that for the past two months or so.

I know this will make you cry. But still...

However, a few things.

Of all the people I have seen being in kita, I havent seen anybody kita somebody more than you. Everything you did, every moment of yours was spent thinking of your kita. I was talking to Cordless yesterday and was telling her how much you kitac her.

There might be a thousand reasons why it should have happened. And one strong reason why it shouldnt have. May be you will find out a reason in the future.

I am sorry that I couldnt talk. I didnt have the guts to. To tell you after the talk that it wont happen...

The world was not conspiring against you :). It was you who didnt want that to happen. I wish you had told all that you had in your mind, poured out everything you had in mind. I jsut remember the last dialogue in Day 8 of my blog. How true in your case!!

It is very true when you said "After a few years you will realise that you could have been a princess. You choose not to".

Like you, I too wish it had happened!! I still that hope we have a day with our families together. Except that Ninde wont be there.

But, something that I had been telling you for long. "It was nobody's mistake. Nobody was wrong."

Will keep in touch for ever. And am already missing you. Obviously I am crying, you stupid.

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006 2:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God took away something precious (77492) and gave away something precious (Elros) at XL, so guess I shouldnt really crib. :) guess you win some, you lose some. Maktoum

But elros, I did talk, but guess it was already D.O.A.

anyway

I am happy now and May Elros and Lúthien live a long and happy life, full of kita and happiness. ( and fingon be your best man :)) )

Fingon.

PS: for the not so intelligent..
i) kita is Cryptic code
ii) Have you read LOTR, who is legolas greenleaf.. so who is Fingon (code on the web)- and dont reverse engineeer, just guess the obvious and forward engineer.

 
At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 5:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's cryptic. But everything understood. It's just a waste of time. Go and do something worthwhile.

 
At Thursday, May 11, 2006 12:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dey:

There are very few ppl who can understand this post, if you say you do then you should someone who's been very close to me, and you would also know how much it meant to me.

Hey but thanks for being such a great friend to me, buzz me when u r in chennai, we shall go out.

 
At Sunday, August 20, 2006 10:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dei loosu manga...
i am reading this now, n logically i shud find thsi irrelavant... but i am feelin bad 4 u!
but hell! its time to move on.
love,
justanotherXler

 

Post a Comment

<< Home